ANTIQUES CLASS 100A
Rules and Regulations for entries in the Competitions March 1, 2014 Entries in the competitions must be brought to Pinellas Park Performing Arts Center, 4951 78th Ave. N. Pinellas Park, on Monday, March 17th or Tuesday, March 18th 2014, from 10:00 am until 7:00 pm. Judging will be Wednesday, March 17, 2014
Late entries will be accepted only with special permission.
Entries must be left on display until Fair closing, Sunday, 10 PM--March 23,2014.
Items must be picked up on Monday, March 24, 2014 from 10 am until 7:00
1. Judging will be done by the most qualified judges available.
2. Each entry will be judged fairly on its own merit, using the Danish Judging System.
3. The names of the exhibitors are concealed during judging so each entry will be judged fairly on its own merit.
4. The entry of only one item in a division does not necessarily guarantee the top award for that entry
5. No one other than the committee members, volunteers and judge will be allowed to remain in the building during judging.
6. No results will be given over the phone
Lot 1. Glass Containers
Lot 2. Containers-Others
Lot 3. Jewelry/Accessories
Lot 4. Miniatures/Toys
Lot 5. Porcelain, Pottery, and China
Lot 6. Silver and Silver-plate
Lot 7. Paper
Lot 8. Lighting Devics
Lot 9. Clocks/Watches
Lot 10. Fabrics/Sewing
Lot 11. Others not listed